Youthinkgreen is an international non for profit organization based in Berlin, Germany with a global outreach that promotes environmental and social sustainability through education. With more than 15 branches all over the world, youthinkgreen empowers youth to start sustainable local projects in their communities and lead the change towards sustainable development.
The organisation is now is offering an internship opportunity in Egypt of 2 months for a dedicated talented intern to support the educational and training activities within its programs and events. the intern is expected to work closely with the management team to plan, coordinate and execute educational and training interventions in the field of Sustainability and Sustainable development.
- Support the education manager in creating and managing follow-up channels with the mentors of the incubated startups.
- Provide support to trainers during different training sessions and monthly events.
- Help the education manager set the filtration criteria of the incubated startups throughout the incubation phase.
- Be responsible for training sessions’ feedback analysis.
- Check the availability of all the educational materials before the start of every training session.
- Send educational files to the members of the incubated startups.
- Design, create, plan and execute educational and training activities for events, workshops, and conferences.
- Weekly report about incubated startup teams’ progress, mentors’ suggestions, etc.
- Sessions report that includes: attendees’ feedback and quality report after the end of each session during educational interventions.
- The intern is expected to work form the office for at least 3 days/week.
- Attendance of ALL educational interventions of the youthinkgreen is essential.
- There will be monthly performance appraisal to evaluate the performance of the intern and set new monthly goals.